1. Do you agree that the internet is a harder space for women? Why? Is it helpful or harmful to acknowledge that (‘that’ being whatever your opinion is on the topic)?
2. What is the most helpful book/article you’ve read/film you’ve watched/video you’ve seen this year about womanhood?
3. Do you think a focus on supportive networks of women online, whether formally through things like Wonderly or informally is beneficial or hurts “the cause”
4. What have you done to support female content creators in the past year? Are things better now than they were then? What do you pledge to do this coming year?
5. Your favourite five internet females.
An incredibly comprehensive round-up of Ladies Survey responses, including many of our Wonderlings’ comments!
Posted on Thursday, March 6th 2014
Reblogged from rosianna halse rojas' tumblr
This past weekend was my 7 year anniversary on @YouTube! Check out my video about it, including a SWEET Harry Potter related giveaway!
Wish Kristina a Happy Youtube Birthday!
Posted on Wednesday, March 5th 2014
Reblogged from Oh hey.
A woman is like a tea bag - you can’t tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water.” - Eleanor Roosevelt
Welcome to Women’s History Month
Cate Blanchett wins the Oscars on more than one level
Sometimes you gotta get of out the funk by making nothing to make something.
Did you see this?
Posted on Friday, February 28th 2014
Reblogged from lesliefoundhergrail
Book Tour! All of the little TBoEs and I are coming for you! (If you live in MA, NY, PA, GA, or SC)
Posted on Wednesday, February 26th 2014
Reblogged from Robyn Schneider's tumblr
Join us in supporting Marina and her awesome new Youtube Project idea!
Posted on Tuesday, February 25th 2014
Reblogged from medicinal carrots